ISO 9000 Basics TRAINING
(As part of a consulting engagement)
The below training is done during our ON-SITE CONSULTING ENGAGEMENTS.
The training is broken into small “Just-In-Time” Training sessions which are taught
just before implementing the various requirements – ensuring the concepts
are fresh in the employees minds. These short sessions are also less disruptive
to the normal flow of your business.
- What is ISO 9000, 9001, 9004?
- What is a Quality Management System (QMS)?
- What documentation is required?
- What records are required?
- How do we go about building a QMS?
- How do we lay out and chart our processes?
- How do we implement Nonconforming Products Requirements?
- How do we implement Corrective and Preventive Actions?
- How do we set up Internal Auditing?
ISO 9001:Rev. 2008 Internal Auditing
(2 Days ON-SITE classes at your facility)
- Initiating the Audit
- Preparing the Audit
- Executing the Audit
- Audit Reporting
- Follow-up and Closure
- All the basics of ISO 9001:2008
- Section-by-section “What to Audit”